Activities and Amenities
Campbell’s Resort is right on the shores of Lake Chelan, where the sunny eastern Washington desert meets the Cascade Mountains. Next to wineries, golf and pedestrian friendly downtown. Voted the #1 Resort in the NW by Evening Magazine.
• Swimming, boating and fishing.
• Nearly 30 wineries close by in the Chelan valley.
• Lake Chelan Golf Course, Bear Mountain and Gamble Sands nearby.
• Award winning dining at Campbell’s Pub and Veranda.
• Bellamia Spa at Campbell’s Resort.
• 1200’ of sandy beach
• Walk to trails, parks and downtown shops.
Featuring 170 custom appointed guest rooms each with stunning uplake views of Lake Chelan from a private balcony or deck.
Meeting and Conference Services
Campbell’s is the finest midsize conference center in the state. Ideal for groups up to 300.
• Capacity: 14,000 sq. ft.; accommodates up to 300 in various configurations
• Price Range: Incentives and conference packages available – visit CampbellsResort.com
• Catering: Full–service, in–house catering
• ADA: Fully accessible
• Seating: Tables and chairs provided and arranged to your specifications
• Servers: Fully trained banquet servers and set crew included
• Bar Facilities: Full–service and satellite bars; certified servers available
• Dance Floor: Available at an extra charge; up to 450 sq. ft.
• Linens, China, and Glassware: White china, silverware, glassware, and stemware provided
• Audio Visual and Equipment: State–of–the–art equipment available on site, including wireless technology; ethernet access to the Internet also available
Reservations And Time Blocks
Campbell’s is a year–round resort; please call for terms.