Additional Venue Information
Capacity: Up to 700
Price Range: $1260 – $1560 5-hour block. Includes Patron Service Manager, Theatre ushers and all sound and lighting systems at no additional charge
Types of Events: Music, Dance, Theater, Meetings, Tradeshows, Special Events
Availability and Terms: Contract and deposit required to secure dates, weekend dates book 6-12 months in advance. Weekday dates on shorter notice. Pro-rated return of deposit for cancellations, based on notice of cancellation.
Description of Services and Facility
• ADA: All facilities fully accessible
• Parking: FREE Parking; 90-car attached lot, street parking
• Seating: 700 fixed seats: 400 Orchestra Level, 300 Balcony Level
• Stage: 38’W X 34’D, counterweight fly system
• Sound: Concert sound system included at no cost
• Lighting: Complete stage lighting system included at no cost
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio visual and equipment: DCI Compliant Digital Projection System and Screen in-house.
Banquet and Meeting Rooms
• Rooms: 5000 sq. ft. of available multipurpose meeting space and 5000 sq. ft. Gym also available
• Seating: Arranged as needed. Tables and Chairs in house, included in base rent.
• Catering: Client’s choice
• Cleanup: Provided by venue.
High-bandwidth hardwired internet and Wi-Fi available throughout facility.
Full service, in-house box office for event ticketing.
“A LITTLE JEWEL” ~Al Jarreau
The centerpiece of Edmonds Center for the arts is our wonderfully renovated, 700 seat auditorium and lobby space. The design of the auditorium was completed by the renowned firm LMN Architects with acoustics by Jaffe Holden, who were also the team for Seattle Center’s Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. The auditorium features state of the art lighting and sound systems, counterweight rigging and a large apron/orchestra pit that creates a wonderful, intimate atmosphere between the artists and audience.
On the occasion of the center’s grand opening, Grammy award winning artist Al Jarreau proclaimed Edmonds Center for the Arts a “little jewel”.
Be sure to tell this business that you found them at BanquetEvent.com