Additional Theater Information
Capacity: Full facility: from 10 to 1,500; Allen Theatre: 434-seat theatre-in-the-round; Falls Theatre: 381 seats; Bullitt Cabaret: 170 for a performance or up to 200 guests for a reception; PONCHO Lobby and Buster’s Space: can each hold receptions for up to 100 guests; Ackerley Forum: up to 50 guests; Eulalie Scandiuzzi Space: 70 for a performance, 100 for a standing reception.
Price Range: Rates vary according to space; please inquire
Catering: Tuxedos & Tennis Shoes are the exclusive caterers for ACT Theatre
Types of Events: Company meetings, seminars, holiday parties, wedding receptions, performances, or other special events
Availability and Terms
Please contact our event staff for availability. A 50% deposit confirms your date, with the balance due 90 days prior to your event.
Description of Services and Facility
ADA: All ACT facilities are fully accessible
Parking: Convenient access to Washington State Convention Center parking garage.
• Seating: Use of ACT’s inventory of cabaret tables and banquet tables is included with the venue rental.
• Servers: All service staff is provided by our caterers
• Bar Facilities: May be provided by caterer or client; liquor permit and licensed bartender required
• Dance Floor: Available for rent in Bullitt Cabaret; max. size 18’x21’
• Decorations: Votive and globed candles are permitted. No tacks, tape, confetti, or glitter
• Cleanup: Please remove anything you bring in
Meeting and Event Services
• Audio Visual and Equipment: Our professional Event and Production staff are happy to assist with the coordination of all A/V needs; please contact us for a full inventory of available equipment; Outside vendors are welcome
BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED TO ITS
Located in the Eagles Building, in downtown Seattle, ACT–A Contemporary Theatre is the perfect setting for all your special events. Beautifully restored to its former grandeur by Callison Architecture and Shelley Schermer, we think you’ll agree that it’s an ideal spot for any event.
Be sure to let this business know you saw them on BanquetEvent.com