All photos on this page are the work of and copyrighted by DigiPointe LaserWorks
Advantages of Laser Cutting
• The laser creates a beam of light that is used to cut through the material, so there is no part of the laser system in contact with the material.
• The laser includes an Integrated Vacuum Table to hold down thinner materials such as paper, fabric, and film plastics when cutting through the material.
• The laser system is amazingly precise, following the pattern created on the computer screen.
Advantages of Laser Engraving
• Laser engraving produces a permanent, crisp, highly detailed mark, engraving images up to 1200 dots per inch. It’s unmatched for reproducing graphics.
• Lasers provide an extremely fast way to customize your items. With a laser system, if you want to engrave multiple pieces, we can create a jig to hold the items in place, put the jig in the laser, and engrave as many pieces as we can fit on the engraving table.
Corporate Gifts & Awards • 3D Models • Signs • Beverage & Barware • Wedding Gifts & Favors
DigiPointe can engrave your personalized logo or message on more than 20 different materials including acrylic, metals, glass, paper, leather and wood. The laser also lets us cut custom shapes from many materials. Please inquire.
For your next project, call DigiPointe LaserWorks